Aviation Law Practice
- Pilot Defense
- Airman Medical Matters
- Airman Medical Denials and Deferments
- Airman DUI/DWI Matters
- Airman Substance Abuse and Dependency
- DOT Drug Testing
- Special Issuance Medical Matters, (SI)
- PRIA Matters and Correction
- Airman FAA Enforcement Matters
- UAS Drone Matter
- Part 107 sUAS Matters
- Part 91, 107, 135 and 121 Matters.
- Military Pilots VA/FAA Disability Matters
- NTSB Appeals
- AIR21 DOL/OSHA
- TSA Matters
- ICAO and International Aviation Matters
Professional Aviation Affiliations
- Airline Transport Pilot - Turbine Type Rated
- FAA Appointed Lead Safety Representative
- FAA Appointed Drone Pro and SME
- Remote Pilot Certificate, Part 107 sUAS
- Del State University Aviation Department Adjunct Aviation Professor
- Flight Safety International Instructor
- Senior Civil Air Patrol Member
- AOPA Panel Member Referrral Attorney
- NBAA Member
- PBOR 1 and 2 Steering Committee with US Senator James Inhofe
The Firms Senior Staff
Ms. Craven is a valuable asset to the firm and our clients, and is highly skilled in all aspects of Legal Administration, Aviation Law, NTSB and DOT matters, Research, Client interaction, Briefs, Pleadings, and other Complex Legal matters. Further, Ms. Craven is well respected with the NTSB Law Judges, and the NTSB Office of Law Judges.
Gregory P. Lamonaca
Mr. LaMonaca’s primary focus is in the area of Matrimonial (Family) Law. He has previously represented individuals in many other areas of the law, with an emphasis on litigation matters. He has represented individuals in many counties throughout Pennsylvania including Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Berks, Philadelphia, Lancaster, and has also been admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey, the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. LaMonaca has served as a member of the Zoning Board and Civil Service Commission for the Borough of Ridley. He is a former martial arts instructor and American Heart Association CPR instructor. He currently holds memberships with the American Bar Association, American Trial Lawyer’s Association, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Delaware County Bar Association, Delaware County Association of Criminal Trial Lawyers, Lions Club international, and sits on the board of the Pell Grant Committee at Delaware County Community College.
In 2009, Gregory published his first book, Brutally Honest, which is a must read, and published several other great books thereafter.